We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It is now known to many that the black bread or black charcoal pizza; a natural product with high beneficial properties. Vegetable charcoal, also known as activated charcoal, is often used as a natural remedy for intestinal problems such as, for example, areophagy, flautolence and meteorism. It is also effective against bad breath, thanks to its ability to absorb gases and is also widely used in cases of poisoning by fungi or harmful substances such as arsenic, alkaloids ...
The charcoal it is obtained through a pyrolysis process of some types of wood such as birch, poplar, willow: a thermal decomposition that is obtained in the absence of oxygen. Generally, it is available in the form of tablets, once powdered it can be added to flour to make black doughs and thus prepare bread products, pizzas ...
On the market we also find black flours with activated carbon ready to use but if we want to experiment with the self-production of black bread, just add a few grams of activated carbon powder to the classic recipe in the proportion of 10-15 grams per kilo of white flour . For further information, read "How to make bread at home".
Properties of charcoal black bread
Black bread with activated carbon has some advantages that are not at all negligible; those who have difficulty in digestion caused by fermentation and the presence of intestinal gas, can reduce the problem of bloating.
It should be noted that the presence of charcoal in the bread or pizza dough will in no way affect the taste of the final product as it is tasteless. In any case it is advisable to take the product without abusing it especially if you take certain antibiotics.
Let's see in detail how to make charcoal black bread following our step by step recipe.
How to make charcoal black bread, the ingredients
- 500 grams of OO flour (preferably homemade)
- 8 grams of salt
- 80 grams of refreshed natural yeast (or 1 cube of brewer's yeast)
- 6 grams of coal
- 50 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- Warm water
C.how to make charcoal black bread, the preparation
- Put the flour, charcoal and salt on a pastry board, mixing everything carefully with your hands
- After mixing all the ingredients well, create a fountain in the center of this flour-based compound and add the oil, the crumbled brewer's yeast and a little warm water.
- Start kneading vigorously, making sure to add water if necessary.
- Knead the dough until you get a rather smooth and soft homogeneous consistency
- At this point, cover the dough with a cloth and let it rise for about two hours
- After this time, give the bread the shape you want, then bake it in a preheated oven at 20 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Where to buy charcoal for bread and piazza
It is not easy to findcharcoalfor food use. Typically, theActivated carbonit comes in tablet form to be taken as a dietary supplement. I personally purchase thecharcoalonline, taking advantage of the best offer found on Amazon or similar portals. On Amazon, a 250-gram package of Charcoal is offered at a price of 16.77 euros. With 250 grams of charcoal you will be able to prepare approximately 80 pizzas or loaves of black bread.